Monday, March 30, 2009

Me and my Bike


When I was young I was fascinated by an amazing bike that would go "dug dug dug dug" and was mostly owned either by policemen or by a selected few in our city. I never knew the name of that bike at that time but the sound made me turn my head everytime. Then I started to grow up and my focus shifted to the bikes with more sporty looks(CBZ). I bought my CBZ when I started going to college but a Royal Enfield (Bullet, as i knew it then) would still make my head turn. When I passed out of my College after completing my PG degree, I thought this would be the right time to get hold of the bike I had desired for long time. So, I got myself a Royal Enfield Thunderbird. It is an amazing feeling to ride a bike that has stood strong for 50 years and is still a fantasy for the young and old alike.
.

1 comment:

Madhav said...

hey bro...ur bike is just awesome...!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails